Thursday 6 August 2015

Introducing HOUSTON INITIATIVES PTY

It's been too long since I have blogged. I am excited to share with you that I started my own private company,  HOUSTON INITIATIVES.

Today I do my first job for my first client, Wellness Foundation, most fitting WF is an old friend and familiar face. If your friends don't believe in you, who will!

HOUSTON INITIATIVES,  HI, is focussed on Transformation and Leadership Development - Personal, Organisational and Community.  Driven by the belief in the power of the human spirit and the need for new thinking HI uses only the most effective technologies and practices that both empower and help to unlock untapped inner resources. Services include: coaching, mentorship, group facilitation, team building and writing & editing.

Watch this space. Feedback on my description is welcome. Contact me if you would like to work together.

9 comments: