Thursday 18 October 2012

Settling into my new job

My apologies for being absent for such a long time. I am settling into my new job at Jazzart Dance Theatre and it is growing on me like a new skin. I am so excited and invigorated by all the creativity and beauty that surrounds. As always though there are challenges - in this case of learning a new organisation, getting to know the 30+ souls that make up Jazzart and learning a new sector that has its own language a very different way of working to what I am familiar with. That said! Life is beautiful and I can see why I am here and what I have to learn and to give.

Its October, the year is virtually over and ek is dood moeg! (i am dead tired) I need to make time to decide what I want to focus on as a last thing to do for 2012. Actually, I think that should be regular blogging :)

Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment