Monday 30 July 2012

Life's questions

Lately Life has been asking me daily ‘are you compassionate and loving?’ I have been doing a sterling job of replying, if I say so myself. Life always checks that we mean what we say, that we really want to honour the choices we say we make. Oh my, I am discovering a part of myself I have not fully appreciated, although I think some of my peeps would say they always knew me that way. The joy of discovering me leaves me filled with gratitude for the healthy and positive lifestyle choices I have made, for my openness to the universe and for working so hard to heal myself and to show others that they are beautiful and can heal themselves.

So I continue to seek the beauty inside of myself and others. I strain toward the light, following its glow, drawing it in and radiating it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment