Tuesday 15 May 2012

Today I had an amazing coaching session. I was being coached and trying to understand how to be with a friend whom I have a good relationship with but have some concerns about. It was quite amazing to just have the coach reflecting back to me what I was saying - as she reflected back it was like a mirror  she held up. I could see quite easily some of the illogical thoughts in my head, that have been there for a while, and had seemed perfectly logical to me all along.

She asked only a few questions, all so powerful, and as I spoke and thought and went deeper into myself I found those questions were like turning a switch in my head and I suddenly saw the situation differently. No real work to argue myself into seeing things differently. I just had clarity, simply by considering questions I did not ponder before. I had a new perspective.

I love coaching, I love clarity. I now have clarity and know that my friendship will remain strong. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment